Search This Blog

September 17, 2008

do you need a digital makeover?


I love using electronic media, I realize a lot of people don't or just aren't comfortable doing so. With that in mind, there is now a reality tv show based on helping people to put together fun digital multimedia shows for work or every day festivities.

I have been a user of digital camera since 2005. my ever first unit was a gift from my sister and I tell you, it was so helpful in my Photography class. Ever since then, I couldn't count anymore how many photos I've already captured and no doubt every one of them paints.

Now, there is a Roxio Extreme Digital Makeover that will help the me and you get the most out of our digital lives.I really love the show- especially the Wedding Day Crunch episodes. If you haven't seen this show, then, you better check out their next episode, or if you'd like to be the star of their digital makeover, why not join me in their contest? It will be fun!




Post?slot_id=20578&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Furl Ma.gnolia Blinkbits Meneame Simpy Yahoo DiggIt! Del.icio.us Fresqui Reddit Blinklist Netvouz Technorati

A comment would be really helpful for the Author to keep going and Post Better. So, Post a Comment to this topic and Share your Views to It. I really appreciate your Comments

Add a Reply / Comment

No comments:

More related links for this site :-